Los días de la semana

Los días de la semana

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Más y más libros en español

 ¡ Libros, libros y MÁS libros!

On my first post about books, I shared lots of links to access read aloud stories. Check it out HERE. Then I shared with you how much I am loving Hoopla to access even MORE books using my public library card. Click HERE to read that post. 

Today, I wanted to share my newest "trick" to add more Spanish books to my personal connection.  I asked my kids' grandparents to skip the candy this year and just send me some $ to order books. This particular order is set to be delivered before Halloween so it is PERFECT! This way, my kiddos get new books AND I get new material for my students. 

I am not affiliated with Scholastic, but this month they have some great deals on packs of Spanish books. Even if you miss these deals, I wanted to share the titles that I found in case you like them too!



I hope these help you grow your library! 

**Remember to send parents your wish list**



------ Connect with me -------






No comments:

Post a Comment