Los días de la semana

Los días de la semana

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Hispanic Heritage Month 2017

Hola a todos,
This year, I wanted my students to "travel" around the world and assume a new identity.
I put together this cute "gate fold" worksheet to make the activity a bit more artsy and fun!
Students had a chance to select their new identity from a list I provided. Then they each researched some facts about the person and their country of origin.
This week, when the handouts are done, they will have a chance to talk to each other, learn about others and jot down some notes.
What they don't know yet, is that after getting to "know" each other, we will be able to play a game of guessing who and discovering identities! I will read some of the information they each shared and in teams they will guess who the person is. At the end, the team with most correct guesses will win!
Check out the handout.
I would love to hear how you are incorporating hispanic heritage month into your classes.
Until next time,
Señora























No comments:

Post a Comment