Los días de la semana

Los días de la semana

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Conjugation puzzles

Conjugation Fun

I am always looking for more fun and interactive ways to get students to really commit to memorizing vocab and conjugations. It is only after achieving this first step that we can really work on the rest of the fun activities I have planned for them knowing that there will be some focus on form. I also love tapping into their competitive spirit!

I found that short games are great bell ringers that get students in Spanish more and make it easier to transition into any of my follow up activities. They also hold the students accountable for knowing these items and practicing them often.

Using these conjugation puzzles, partners ask each other the conjugations of the common verbs that our unit uses. Only after both agree on the conjugation can they lay the piece down on the puzzle.

The puzzle on the picture is a free one I found online. It is a simple rectangle with AR verbs.

I created a few more challenging ones for my early finishers that were customized to our particular unit. Check them out here









No comments:

Post a Comment