Los días de la semana

Los días de la semana

Friday, January 5, 2018

Por y Para

Cabin fever anyone?
We have had some seriously cold days here in the midwest, which have kept me home! On these days, our school does online teaching days. The challenge is creating work that my students can do on their own. So I try to give them something simple that will get them to practice what we have been doing in class. This way, next time we see each other we can pick up where we left off.

Por and para was one of those topics I needed them to practice without me being there to facilitate examples.

I decided that they needed help organizing their notes, so here is a simple handout where they can start thinking of different scenarios in which to use por or para.  You can download them HERE


           

I have also found out that my students enjoy task cards that they can use to start conversations with others or that make them walk around the room seeking examples. Therefore, I gather many of the topics that we have been working with in the classroom and made example task cards! Check them out here.

Or try both of these together in my bundle.
How do you teach por and para in your classrooms?












                         
                         





No comments:

Post a Comment