Los días de la semana

Los días de la semana

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Guided drawings

Guided drawings

My children LOVE  to draw, color and create stories from drawings. During this time, I have found some incredible tutorials to keep us entertained. 

I have also started creating some for my students in order to make sure that we have fun, keep them creative, but also reinforce some of the concepts we had been learning in class these last few months. 
Check them out here on my YouTube channel. If you find them helpful, share the link in your lessons! 
**I am not good at drawing, so my examples are simple and doable by my 4th-8th graders and even my college students! There is no excuse for them not to have fun!**
These are the originals:

.         

Versus the wonderful submissions from some of my students:
 
   













Since my own kids know all my "party tricks", I did some digging and found some awesome, talented artists that could help us out. Here are some of our family favorite:


- Doodles with Mo Willems: The incredible creator of my Kinder's fave Piggy and Gerald has taught us SO much about the art of drawing. Enjoy his tutorials HERE.  He even taught us to make some cute animations and inspired us to have dinner and doodles



- Spanish playground has a cute panda session HERE

- FUN and free printable guided drawings from one of my favorite clip artist on Teachers Pay Teachers: Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah. Check them out HERE.


- Cute Spanish videos on YouTube HERE.  


- The dude from the Underpants books!!!! Check it out HERE

Have you found OR created any doodling places that you love? Share them in the comments!

Stay inside everyone and let us get through this together!
❤️Andrea


------ Connect with me -------







No comments:

Post a Comment