Los días de la semana

Los días de la semana

Sunday, March 15, 2020

The start of E-Learning

I have always been a bit OCD when it comes to cleaning, hand washing and stuff like that. This quarantine did not require for me to get hand sanitizer because we always keep giant Sam's club size refills on hand!

No matter how much I remind my kids about the importance of hand washing, I always get some serious eye rolls! Well, we start our E-Learning week on tomorrow and that has made us have some interesting conversations over the weekend.  We have tried to answer any and all questions that they throw our way! One of the most important points we are trying to make, is that while we are a healthy crew, there are people that are not and we need to protect them!

I saw this experiment and I had to do it with them. Simple and straight to the point.

All you need is water, pepper and dish soap!

They get it!





Watch them HERE!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment